"Beautifully Stunning Fitness Equipment"
If your Wanting a performance workout or a casual leisurely ride, the Horizon Citta BT5.0 Exercise bike is more than just a piece of exercise equipment. It's a workstation and a desk while you burn calories.
Let's face it, we are all time poor so why not multitask and exercise whilst answering emails on the laptop, watch Netflix on the IPad or simply Post your selfie on Facebook.
Horizon is the best when it comes to cardio equipment, this bike is another success storey for the manufacturers Johnson Health Tech. They have designed a smooth ride which functionality in mind.
- domestic upright exercise bike with foldaway laptop desk
- resistance - 20 levels of smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- 100kg maximum user weight rating
- step through design for easy access
- cushioned ergo seat
- seat adjustment - up/down & forward/back
- sporting design, strap free pedals
- heart rate monitoring - handlebar pulse grips & wireless HR receiver
- drink bottle holders
- enclosed pedal crank for a more appealing look
- transport wheels
- display - crisp & clear 5.5" black & white backlit LCD
- display readouts - time, distance, speed, calories, RPM, resistance level, heart rate
- energy saving standby mode
- 7 x inbuilt programs - manual, interval, weight loss, weight loss plus, rolling, cadence, random
- 2 x Heart Rate programs - Target HR %, Zone
- 1 x custom programs to create your favourite workouts
- 2 x user profiles
- resistance system - magnetic induction brake
- flywheel - 6kg durable steel
- power requirements - standard household 240V wall-socket
- cycle weight - 45kg
- in use dimensions - 120cm x 65cm x H 1118cm